Secure Shutoff Program
Do you have a lake property? Are you leaving for the winter? Or maybe you have a livestock service? Then this program is for you!
What is it?
- The Secure Shutoff Program is available to any Member who would like their service securely shut off for a requested period of time.
- The service will be shut off with a WEB lock and the service valve will be closed.
- The Member will continue to pay the monthly minimum on the account.
- The Member may begin receiving water by notifying the WEB Water office at least 3 business days in advance of the date water is needed.
- If the Member is not on site when the water is turned on, the lock will be removed, but the angle valve will remain closed in the meter pit. It will be up to the Member to turn on the angle valve in the meter pit.
- A service call fee of $70 plus tax will be charged to shut off the service, but no fee to unlock if during normal business hours with an advance notice of 3 business days.
How Do I Sign Up?
Please complete the Lock-off Form and return to WEB Water.
Email your completed form to:
Or mail to:
WEB Water Development Associaton, Inc.
PO Box 51
Aberdeen, SD 57402-0051