Secure Shutoff Program
FREE if you sign up between September 1 - October 31, 2023.
Do you have a lake property? Are you leaving for the winter? Or maybe you have a livestock service? Then this program is for you!
What is it?
- The Secure Shutoff Program is available to any Member who would like their service securely shut off for a requested period of time.
- The service will be shut off with a WEB lock and the service valve will be closed.
- The Member will continue to pay the monthly minimum on the account.
- The Member may begin receiving water by notifying the WEB Water office at least 3 business days in advance of the date water is needed.
- If the Member is not on site when the water is turned on, the lock will be removed, but the angle valve will remain closed in the meter pit. It will be up to the Member to turn on the angle valve in the meter pit.
- A service call fee of $70 plus tax will be charged to shut off the service, but no fee to unlock if during normal business hours with an advance notice of 3 business days. This fee will be waived if you choose to sign up for the Secure Shutoff Program between September 1, 2023 and October 31, 2023.
How Do I Sign Up?
Download our Secure Shutoff form here. Complete and submit your Secure Shutoff Enrollment Form to the WEB Water Business Office between September 1, 2023 and October 31, 2023 to enroll for FREE.
Email your completed form to:
Or mail to:
WEB Water Development Associaton, Inc.
PO Box 51
Aberdeen, SD 57402-0051